What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, company and job title. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When processing orders on our site any credit card information you provide is sent directly to our payment processing provider, and is never passed to or stored on our servers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To ensure that you are presented with information that is useful and relevant, based on areas of the site you have visited, products you have downloaded or purchased, services you have used, preferences you have set or support queries you have raised with us.
- To ensure that we can provide you with the correct pricing for our products and services based on your existing product holdings, verified discount eligibility and so forth.
- To process orders and other transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To remind you - either online whilst you are visiting our site or by sending you emails - of any support contracts or subscriptions you have purchased that are due to expire soon and to invite you to renew them.
- To respond to any sales or support queries you have raised with us.
- To send you periodic emails informing you of product updates, new products and services, or special promotions, or to invite you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys. When you register you will be asked to indicate your willingness to receive such communications and on which topics, and we will respect the preferences you set. If at any time after registration you would like to unsubscribe from receiving such emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each such email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all registered users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.totallysql.com/policies/terms